Tuesday 10 June 2008

NEW ADDRESS / NEW FUTURE

Dear Friends,

I am writing to let you know that from the end of this week my collaboration with Detmar Blow will come to an end.

After three and a half exciting years of working with very talented artists and creating an intelligent exhibition programme I am ready to move on towards new projects.

Blow de la Barra would not have been possible without Detmar and I thank him for his unconditional support during this period.

I would also like to thank you for your support to the gallery and its programme, and look forward to collaborating again in the future.

I will keep you informed of my future plans.

Please find my new contact details below.

Yours sincerely,

Pablo

-----------------------------------------------
Pablo León de la Barra
Studio 2
35 Greville Street
London EC1N 8TB
UK

++44 (0) 7759022545

new blog address:
http://centrefortheaestheticrevolution.blogspot.com

plbarra@hotmail.com
facebook: Pablo de la Barra

No comments:

Post a Comment